- Gentle to the dough
- Constant weights
- Individual configurable
Gentle to all types of dough
For decades IMPERATOR has been a valued partner for bread production. Again and again we have developed the IMPERATOR, again and again we have brought innovative solutions to the market. Today, the IMPERATOR CT II stands for gentle dough processing and weight accuracy with hygienic CLEAN TEC design.
Performance, maximum benefits and modular options
The dough divider with suction-dividing-principle for the optimal processing of different types of dough.
- Product quality:
- Constant weights due to weight monitoring and durable Ni-Resist chamber
- Daily use:
- Easy adaption to local operating conditions due to individual height adjustments (machine body and belt), belt length and hopper size
- Easy to clean due to CLEAN TEC design
- Large doors provide easy access
- Removable components like discharge conveyor, measuring piston and flour duster simplify cleaning
- Separation of production area and drive area
150 - 2,900 g (depending on the version)
600 - 1,500 pieces (depending on piece weight)
- Multi-measuring chamber for large and small weights
- Program control
- Several hopper sizes
- Hopper oiling unit
- Expandable to the COMPACT BREAD LINE, consisting of IMPERATOR dough divider and roundand longmoulder SUPERBA KOMPAKT
For best breads
Due to the hydraulic spring and the multi-measuring chamber, the IMPERATOR CT II is the optimum combination of weight accuracy and being gentle to the dough.