That's how Mediterranean WP can be
Delightful Mediterranean style pastries are the trend and promise more sales. Expertise and the right technology are required to produce a varied range of products and to ensure authentic sensations of taste. We will be presenting just the ideal machines and systems for Mediterranean baking under the motto “That's how Mediterranean WP can be” at the Internorga in Hamburg from 17 to 21 March 2017.
See for yourself the benefits of our novelties and our proven WP technology we present at the Internorga:
- PELLADOR – This natural wood pellet-fired deck oven lets you bake breads with the typical and unrivaled flavor of a wood-fired oven. Its environmentally friendly production method and the extended range of baked goods will win you new customers.
- MATADOR – For bakers, the MATADOR has epitomized the classic deck oven for generations. It stands for optimum quality bakery items with premium taste that clearly stand out from any industrially manufactured goods.
- KRONOS – This is the new generation of wheel-out spiral mixers for trade and industry. Outstanding in its robust design, simple to maintain due to easy accessibility.
- SELECTA MODULAR – For formed rolls, slit rolls or both in combination: the flexible modular design of the SELECTA MODULAR roll baking system is what appealed to bakers most from the start.
- MULTIMATIC – The dough divider with an extended weight range of up to 180 grams is technically adapted to the special properties of current dough types.
We look forward to welcoming you to our exhibition booth (No. 417) in Hall B6 at the Internorga. Should you require an admission ticket, feel free to contact Alexander Zimmer.